Sales & Business Development Manager - French Market - Supreme Creations / Bags of Ethics
French Market– Sales & Business Development Manager – Eco-Friendly Product, Fast-Growth, Award Winning at Supreme Creations/ Bags of Ethics in London (£32,000 - £40,000 per year)
********HIRING NOW **********
· Do you love pitching, interacting with clients, and winning deals?
· Are you passionate about ethical brands and sustainability?
· Do you love design and working with brands?
Then, hello, we maybe a match for you.
We are the world’s largest ethical manufacturer of reusable bags, and sustainable promotional merchandise – everything from branded tote bags, to eco-packaging for luxury goods, to printed home textiles. Our global clients include Nike, Topshop, London Fashion Week and Tesco. For over 20 years Supreme Creations has been supplying some of the world’s best brands – with headquarters in London, and manufacturing base in South India – we own the entire supply chain and have invested heavily in promoting ethical and sustainable practices across it.
Our Bags of EthicsTM label represents our ethical and environmental efforts – 9 out of 10 of our workforce in India are women, many of whom are the main breadwinners in their families. We have won several awards as a business, including the government’s UK Business is GREAT campaign, and the HRH Prince of Wales’ Award on supply chains.
Our philosophy is “Don’t Be Boring” – be creative, care for others, and don’t forget the environment.
Is this you?
Supreme Creations has a modern head office, with a dynamic atmosphere, close to Neasden/ Wembley Park Tube station in North-West London. The production facilities are located in Pondicherry, South India.
We are looking for French speaking sales account manager to work for us. We are a fast-growing SME that achieves big things. You will work in a dynamic and inspiring team, and develop a wide range of skills and experience including pitching, negotiation, pricing, product development, account management, campaign strategies, brand development, and new media strategies.
· Duties will include but won’t be limited to the following:
· Managing multiple creative client projects
· Working with client enquires over email, phone, and face-to-face meetings in France and French speaking territories
- Selling in a consultative manner, inspiring the client and going through the options of how to make their campaigns powerful and effective using the reusable bags and sustainable packaging platform to communicate their brand messages.
- Leading the sales for medium to large businesses and speaking to advertising agencies and marketing executives for startup brands and well-known brands
- Working/ helping manage a support team/ interns who will build quotes and perform administrative duties on your behalf
- Work with the marketing team to create and support marketing content to socialise and use for social media purposes (e.g. customer videos briefs, customer case studies, blog posts, posts from analysts and customers).
- Assisting in development and execution of communication/content strategies via social communities in coordination with SEO goals.
- Performing keyword research in coordination with client business objectives to optimise existing content and uncover new opportunities.
Skills and Experience
· Fluency in French, and English and it is advantageous to speak other European languages (German, Dutch, Italian, Spanish, Swedish etc.) as you will be working in a very international team.
· Previous sales experience in client service, business development, commercial negotiations, project management, and sales.
· Self-motivated to achieve solid conversion rates from business opportunities to sales
- Excellent organisational skills will be required to account manage on multiple client projects, client production process with accounts and logistics teams
- Attention to detail is essential, with a good eye for design/ fashion
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
Helpful if you have:
- Previous experience using SAP Business One
- An eye for design and a passion for creative product development
- Knowledge of print and design
· We are looking for someone who is wanting to manage a variety of accounts, who is looking to make a progression to a senior business developer and sales manager role.
Further details and how to apply
There is a base salary plus a performance related commission structure.
To apply you must have the right to work in the UK.
Please ensure to apply with your CV and a tailored cover letter covering the following:
· Why you would like to work for Supreme Creations and Bags of Ethics
· Why you think you would be a good fit for the French Sales and Business Development Executive role, giving clear examples from work experience, academic achievements and extra-curricular activities to demonstrate you meet the essential criteria within the person specification.
Job Type: Full-time
Good luck and remember don’t be boring!