We are BARUTI - a niche fragrance brand looking for a freelance photographer to work with, who could help us to improve our social media feed and put an exciting, unique spin on product photography.
Are you a photography student/recent photography graduate who has an interest in art, fashion, cosmetics and product photography? Are you interested in contributing your creative vision and photography skills to the shaping of a young fragrance brand? Then read on!
This is a paid remote position with the possibility of a long-term collaboration. Although the position is remote, it would be beneficial if you could be based in the London area. You will be working directly with the brand manager, who is based in London. The actual fragrance lab/office is in the Netherlands.
The job involves developing original social media content for our line of fragrances.
You will be collaborating with the rest of the team, developing visuals for every fragrance throughout the different seasons and then producing high-quality photos based on those ideas. It will also help if you have an appreciation for fragrance and some knowledge of the niche/artistic side of the perfume industry. ;)
Skills and Experience
Skills and Requirements
- you have an in-depth understanding of studio set-ups, lighting and equipment
- experience with product photography
- creative flair and a strong interest in art and fashion
- a degree in photography or equivalent experience
- in-depth understanding of photoshop and Lightroom
- detail orientated with strong time management and organisational skills
- strong ability to work well under strict deadlines
- ability to deal well with feedback/criticism