Freelance Pattern Cutter for New Fashion Brand
We are looking for a candidate with an undergraduate or postgraduate degree to complete some pattern cuttings for a number of items including women's clothes, bags and shoes. There are four items to begin with, with scope to continue working on further products in the future.
The work can be completed remotely however there will be an initial meeting required at our office in Ladbroke Grove.
Skills and Experience
- Excellent understanding of how to produce pattern cuttings using a range of fabrics and textiles across both clothes and accessories
- Ablility to work to strict deadlines
- Extremely accurate and a keen eye for detail
- Previous portfolio of fashion pattern cuttings
- Previous experience working with luxury fashion brands