Freelance Account Executive
Account executive role:
the account executive will be in charge of managing all client account needs from; social media presence, content creation, grid management, analytics, e-reputation management, and email marketing. This person will be fully competent at building and sustaining long lasting, professional relationships with the clients they are responsible for. They will also be targeted on finding new business and work collaboratively, at times, with others in the team to ensure all client requirements are met in a timely manner.
Account executive duties:
● build long lasting, professional relationship with various clients.
● communicate directly with your accounts and ensure a thorough record of notes is kept in order to manage expectations clearly.
● manage a robust schedule, meeting deadlines, whilst handling multiple clients concurrently.
● provide innovative content tailored to the needs of the client.
● collaborate with other team members to create strategic marketing plans for each account.
● forecast and track all related analytics and adapt strategy, where needed, for maximum impact.
● address all feedback professionally, especially those that may be damaging to the client account and its brand image.
● attend and contribute to weekly team meetings.
● build your own client book, bringing in new business, based on a monthly target set and agreed on with your line manager.
Skills and Experience
The ideal candidate should be:
● no experience needed in current role however, the ideal candidate will reflect our company ethos with no exceptions.
● must be a strong team player, and respectful of colleagues.
● self motivated and experience managing multiple deadlines.
● strong communication at all levels, both written and verbal, with resilience to feedback.
● innovative, creative and strategic.
● an ambassador to the sophie southmayd consultancy ltd. Brand name and reflective of this through all client engagement scenarios.
● impeccable organisation skills.
● proven social media presence, and confident i.t. skills including all social media platforms and website management.
● ability to deal with confidential information with the upmost professionalism.
● ability to work autonomously