Fashion Communication Instructor - Based in Shanghai, China
- Teach Fashion Communication courses.
- Prepare and deliver lessons as assigned by the pedagogy office.
- Assist with the improvement of teaching syllabus, as required by the pedagogy office.
- Assist with promotional activities, as required by the pedagogy office.
- Encourage and motivate students in their learning; push students to reach their potential.
- Other reasonable duties for the level of the post, as required by head of the pedagogy office.
Skills and Experience
- Strong skills in Adobe Creative Suite, copy-writing (creative writing), visual creativity and multimedia software.
- Demonstrable skills in teaching and supporting students' learning.
- Excellent communication, presentation and organisation skills in teaching.
- Open personality and good team spirit.
- Great patience.
- Confident public speaker/presenter.
- Be able to work in cross-cultural environment.
- Background check applies.