Family Lifestyle - Experienced Store Manager
Hop of Hackney is wonderful family lifestyle store in Hackney now with two stores and plans to grow online. Our physical and online outlets will grow further over 2019/20.
We are looking to hire an experienced Store Manager.
You will be passionate about independent stores and understand the importance of a strong online presence to drive both in-store and online sales.
We’re based in Clapton, east London.
Skills and Experience
Experience liaising with suppliers, press, stylists, etc
- Clear communicator
- Lovely personable manner and enthusiasm
- Happy to “role your sleeves up” and just get on with what needs to be done
- Very comfortable with Point of Sales Systems and Databases
- Enjoys a varied role where day-to-day work is mixed with various events and brand building projects
- Experience sourcing products/suppliers, reviewing sales patterns to optimise stock mix and researching trends
- Comfortable with technology - i.e. adding products and optimising information on our online store, interacting on social media.
- Strong sales drive and able to tune in/empathise well with customers
- Solid independent retail sector experience
What we offer…..
Generous employee discount
Target-based bonus scheme that is broader than pure revenue targets
Above average pay for the local independent retail sector
Small friendly team who support each other
Opportunity to take a leading role in the strategic development of the business
Growing business with opportunities to expand and develop your role