Ecommerce Content and Customer Service Support
Ecommerce Content and Customer Service Support at twentytwentyone
Full-time Monday to Friday, the position will normally be based at the River Street office and showroom in EC1R but at the moment is remote.
twentytwentyone has established itself as one of London’s foremost retailers of classic and contemporary design and we are now seeking an enthusiastic, personable and dedicated individual to join our web team.
Areas of responsibility include:
Content and administration
- Upload new product ranges to online store, writing informative and SEO friendly copy.
- Source and edit imagery for product ranges.
- Create fabric, colour and finish pdfs, online spec sheets and update pricelists.
- Assist with up-to-date accuracy of entire online catalogue, maintain and monitor stock level information and new pricelists, working with web team, retail and warehouse to monitor out-of-stocks/new stock deliveries
- Monitor Supplier Terms document for new price lists and update web products accordingly.
- Administer information to the correct channels, report important or recurring issues.
- Assist with set up of online sale, offers and promotions.
- Provide a high level of communication regarding orders and enquiries between customer, suppliers and colleagues.
- Ensure correct claims procedures are followed and relevant parties are kept informed of any losses/compensation/discounts.
Sales and customer service
- Communicate with customers in a confident and friendly manner, responding to customer emails, telephone queries and web chat enquiries in a timely and well-informed manner.
- Ensure all web orders are processed and progressed accurately and efficiently. Keep customers informed of progress.
- Manage and resolve any customer complaints in a calm and professional manner.
- Work closely with retail and warehouse to ensure stock for web orders is reserved and delivered as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- Manage click-and-collect orders making sure stock is available at the correct location in a timely manner.
- Organise deliveries and installations, managing carefully to deliver high customer service and follow up calls.
- Support dispatch of orders in seasonal peak times as required.
- Provide showroom reception support and lunch/holiday cover where required.
Skills and Experience
The ideal candidate will have:
- An enthusiasm for twentytwentyone and our products
- Strong organisational and administrative skills, with attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent written English
- Strong computer skills including Photoshop
- An intrinsic understanding of customer service
- Flexibility and keenness to carry out all aspects of the role
- Strong initiative and problem-solving skills
- Familiar with Shopify or similar CMS is desirable
- Copywriting experience is desirable
- Experience of selling high-end, made-to-order furniture/lighting or a similar role in an ecommerce company would be an advantage.