Display & Marketing Assistant
We are looking for a creative, resourceful and hard-working Display and Marketing Assistant to join our current team of 30 in our London showroom (NW10). This person will be a highly organised and motivated individual who has experience in marketing, website maintenance and graphic design.
As Display & Marketing Assistant, you would be based in our display team under our Display & Stock Manager. You would be working alongside and collaborating with colleagues in display and sales to ensure all our marketing and media output remains on-brand and of a high standard.
We are looking for a creative, detail-orientated multi-tasker with a keen interest in working for a company with a strong established brand and beautiful products.
- Adding new product images and information to our website using a content management system; ensuring website product catalogue is up-to-date and accurate.
- Post-production on stock photography; re-sizing images to correct format and uploading to the website, stock image catalogue and booking system software.
- Assisting on all aspects of marketing campaigns from photoshoots, sourcing content and graphic design to admin tasks and database maintenance.
- Social media duties; posting content using a scheduling tool and follower engagement following company brand guidelines.
- Working with colleagues to maintain a high standard of display both online and in the showroom following a marketing plan.
- Developing a broad knowledge of our stock so you are able to provide information and suggestions to clients and colleagues.
- Being aware and actively involved in driving sales via marketing campaigns and contributing to increased company revenue.
- Suggesting and initiating new ideas and procedures, where appropriate.
- Providing support to other teams when required, including answering client calls and enquiries and re-displaying products in the showroom.
Skills and Experience
- A strong communicator with a proven ability to create engaging online content following brand guidelines.
- A creative individual with visual flair and great attention to detail.
- Self-motivated and solution focused with the ability to juggle multiple tasks and prioritise accordingly.
- An organised individual who demonstrates a systematic approach to learning and mastering company procedures.
- A quick learner with excellent computing, verbal and written language and numerical skills.
- A willingness to support others in the Granger Hertzog team, and go above and beyond for clients and colleagues.
- A keen interest in working for a company with a strong established brand and values.
- Experience using graphic design software (e.g Adobe Creative Suite) and website content management systems.
- Previous experience in a marketing assistant role, including use of social media for business, desired but not essential.