Digital Product Designer
CitizenMe was founded with the aim of taking on the biggest challenge in the Information Age: Empowering people with a personal data store, enabling them to share their digital footprint for fair reward. Personal data has meaning and value to everyone, but there is an absence of digital tools currently available to help people realise its value. CitizenMe is fixing that.
Currently, the app uses machine learning to give people personal insights (e.g. psychographic profiles from social media data) and allows them to exchange these & other data anonymously with brands for cash rewards. We’re just getting started, though, and have big plans for 2019.
CitizenMe is seeking a talented and experienced Digital Product Designer to work closely with our Software and Marketing team. The role is primarily composed of creating usable and human-focused user experiences in our apps and software platforms. This will also involve everything from product design strategy, UX/UI to enriching the brand's identity, image and tone and voice.
Skills and Experience
Skills & Requirements:
- Experience of designing iOS, Android and Responsive web apps using Sketch, Zeplin and other contemporary UI/UX tools.
- Create and develop wireframes, storyboards, user flows, prototypes right up to pixel-perfect designs.
- Experience in facilitating user research and interpreting this to measure success
- Strong visual design skills including: Layout, Hierarchy, Colour, Iconography, and Typography
- Ability to communicate proficiently all aspects of the design process and collaborate with cross-functional teams.
- Nice (but not essential) skills: Illustration, Motion Design, Data visualisation, ability to speak a second language.
Aptitude and Attitude:
- Professional, conscientious and dependable
- Ability to creatively approach problem solving
- Enthusiastic, team player
- Always willing to listen to and respect other members of the team. We are a collaborative company so it’s important that everyone is heard.
- Central location in Somerset House with staff discount on food and drinks
- Generous Pension Scheme
- Biannual team fun days
- Most importantly become part of a team that’s looking to change and have a positive impact on the world!