Digital Designer - Chinese (Mandarin) language skills required
£25,000 - £30,000 per annum
40 hours with 1 hour break
Advert expires on
- Responsible for design tasks in all ranges from digital and also some print, including Chinese social media like WeChat and Weibo articles / websites / logos / presentation templates / marketing campaigns promoting materials / illustrations / banners, design modification and content updating.
- Assist the client services team by helping define design and visual content requirements.
- Present and articulate design options and solutions to internal and external clients/stakeholders.
- Understanding and awareness of western and Asian aesthetic and culture when creating design works – symbols, type, colour palette etc.
- Assisting our senior designer to ensure all the design work, pitch presentations, proposals etc. seen by prospective and existing clients are error-free and of highest quality.
- Work closely with the senior designer to explore and conceptualise design solutions, and also work independently to execute work from scratch to delivery based on given creative briefs.
- Collaborate and coordinate with all disciplines within Qumin – client team, performance team, social team – to fulfil client needs under the direction of the senior designer.
- Animation experience preferable.
Skills and Experience
- Great attention to detail is a must!
- Preferred experience in design for Chinese social media channels.
- Good working knowledge of digital design (web design, social campaign, online visual design).
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (English and Chinese).
- Experienced in current design programs (Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat, Animate, After Effects, InDesign, Sketch, Final Cut Pro).
- Experienced in office software (Word, PowerPoint, Pages, Keynote).
- BA degree in graphic design / communication design plus practical experience gained in a design agency.