Mid-weight Digital Designer
We are looking for a talented mid-weight designer to join our creative team on both commercial and editorial work. The ideal candidate will need to be enthusiastic and immersed in the digital space, be aware of competitors and cutting-edge design ideas and pop-culture. This role will be predominantly digital creating artwork for all digital platforms; social media graphics/animations, digital artwork for the GLAMOUR website including banners. Other roles and responsibilities also include designing commercial presentations and print collateral.
Experience within luxury fashion and beauty brands is ideal along with an impressive portfolio of digital projects that demonstrate knowledge of digital design and ability to work creatively within brand guidelines. Digital Illustration skills are a plus but not essential. If candidate is successful, please prepare case studies where candidate can talk through projects from conception to execution in the interview.
This is an exciting role for a creative individual bursting with ideas and will report into the Creative lead, mainly supporting on all projects and briefs.
Skills and Experience
- Support Creative Lead on all digital projects
- Creation of mock-ups for various digital artworks/projects
- Pitching and presenting ideas for various projects
- Creating striking digital advertising units i.e. banners, emails
- Designing graphics for social media content and video
- Creating animated GIFs
- Designing commercial collateral/presentations for the sales team
- Digital illustrations (not essential)
- Print collateral - layout design, marketing materials.