1. Update and enhance the design of our websites and enewsletters to optimise the user experience and accessibility across all platforms, devices and browsers.
2. Ensure information architecture of websites and enewsletters is appropriate and userfriendly for target audiences, drawing on audience and technical research.
3. Ensure our web estate is presented as an attractive and coherent whole, in terms of graphic design and consistent user experience.
4. Ensure websites and resources are easy to find by improving SEO and user journeys.
5. Provide guidance for content editors in accessibility and SEO.
6. Design adverts and infographics for use across a range of media.
7. Ensure our visual identity is used correctly on all digital output.
8. Extend visual identity assets as necessary for different channels, including newsletters, social media and multimedia as needs arise.
• Work closely and collaboratively with the team and colleagues in the wider organisation to devise engaging and consistent ways to promote our activities across media.
• Work productively with partner organisations, agencies and freelancers, as necessary.
• Maintain an awareness of emerging best practice and trends in web and digital design.
• Review use and performance of digital output to make iterative improvements.
• Undertake professional development, as required.
• Undertake any other duties relevant to the objectives of the post
. • Contribute to the wider activities of RCVS Knowledge, as appropriate.
Skills and Experience
See above. This is an Intermediate job role and does require experience.