Design Room Assistant
1. Photographing of sample garments and uploading them onto a server
2. Helping Designers if needed
3. Amending patterns
4. Organising packs to be sent out
5. Ordering trims for Sampling
6. Sourcing trims for sample machinists
7. Sample Cutting
8. Organising Samples to be cut
9. Filing Patterns
Skills and Experience
1. Educated to tertiary level, preferably in fashion design or similar.
2. Eager to learn about the design Process.
3. Experience and Knowledge working with Microsoft Office Excel.
4. Knowledge of Garment construction.
5. Must have a can do attitude and be flexible in terms of the work they perform.