Data Checker for The Times Final Year Student Survey 2020
We are looking to recruit students as Data Checkers to work within our busy Student Research Team between Wednesday 5th February and Friday 21st February (with the possibility for one or two non-mandatory shifts after this date). The role will be office based in central London with flexible, part-time hours.
The role involves calling students for a 1-2 minute phone call to verify some answers and data they gave when recently completing The Times Final Year Student Survey 2020 on their respective campus’ around the UK. It's a fun and sociable role for organised and reliable students with a good telephone manner.
You will need to commit to at least 2 shifts per week, each lasting 4 hours. Therefore, we ask for a minimum commitment of 16 hours over the fortnight. There are plenty of opportunities to work more than this minimum. There are two shifts each day (Mon-Fri): 10am -2pm and 2.30pm-6.30pm.
You can do one shift or two each day, depending on your availability and other commitments. Upon application and if an appropriate candidate, you will be sent an availability schedule to complete.
If successful, your first shift will include a short paid training session.
Skills and Experience
- Ability to commit at least 8 hours per week (2 shifts per week)
- Fluency in the English language
- To be punctual and reliable
- Appreciate attention to detail and a keen enthusiasm to work to high company standards
- Display a results-driven attitude and hard-working ethos
- Be a self-motivated individual able to work on your own initiative
- Good telephone manner
- A National Insurance Number