Creative Photography Assistant
Artcuts is a family-run business based in South Godstone, Surrey. We are designer-makers of wooden craft shapes and kits for a retail audience and manufacturer festive finished decorations, gifts and souvenirs at trade.
This role at Artcuts will support the creative team in creating inspiring and contemporary content for our dedicated craft audience.
We are looking for a creative person with an instinctive eye for styling and great attention to detail to photograph new product lines and lifestyle imagery for our retail and trade websites. You will support the social media manager in creating engaging content including imagery and videos for Instagram and Facebook as well as for our email marketing campaigns. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to have lots of creative control within a fast-paced retail environment.
- Photograph new products for our retail and trade websites.
- Produce contemporary lifestyle imagery to support email marketing campaigns, social platforms and promotional activity.
- To work closely with the design and marketing team to plan creative content for weekly newsletters and social media platforms.
- Support the production of video content for online campaigns.
Skills and Experience
- An understanding of photography and an eye for styling.
- Basic understanding of Adobe Creative Suite.
- An active user of social media.
- Must be creative and commercially minded.
- A pro-active team player.
- Can work under-pressure and deliver to tight deadlines.
- Operates well in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent time management skills.
- A degree in a creative course or relevant work experience.
- Full drivers license is required.