Creative Content & Research Assistant
turnerbates Design & Architecture work on a diverse range of schemes, both home and abroad – from strategic masterplanning to the delivery of projects, large and small, in the hospitality, retail, workplace and mixed use sectors, for large private and public clients and small entrepreneurial organisations.
Located close to London Bridge, the studio is home to a dynamic and creative team (& two dogs!) who work with passion, dedication and commitment throughout every step of a project.
Highly varied role in a dynamic studio in Borough, with the opportunity to adapt the role and make it your own according to individual strengths.
- Research, Presentations & Business Development
(Researching/analysing varied topics and communicating research into visually exciting presentations)
- Marketing & Press
(Writing engaging press releases. Liaising with press contacts and photographers. Representing the company at external events. Implementing turnerbates’ marketing strategy)
- Website & Social Media Management
(Curating, updating and managing the website and social media of the studio. Utilising website analytics (Google Analytics) to inform changes)
- Office Management
(Managing day to day workings of the studio. Organising internal/external events)
Skills and Experience
- Able to work on own initiative, researching ideas and events for business development
- A graphic eye (imagery / presentations etc)
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Time management skills, and able to work on various tasks simultaneously
- Enjoy working closely with other people as a team player
Added skills that would be advantageous:
- Arts or design degree / research background
- Indesign & Photoshop experience
- Wordpress/Google Analytics and social media (LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram) management experience