Part - Time Corporate Receptionist - Fashion House
Office Concierge is a leading provider of Corporate Reception Management services in Central London, supporting a large portfolio of prestigious clients in the West End and the City.
To be successful in our part-time Front of House positions, you will have previous experience in a similar field or customer service role, excellent communication skills and impeccable personal presentation. We have various lunch cover positions that we are recruiting for at the moment and the shifts vary role to role.
What you will need for this role:
• Excellent communication skills both written and spoken
• Five star hospitality experience key
• Immaculate personal presentation
• Team player
• Exceptional interpersonal skills, with the ability to build a rapport with people on all levels
• The ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of people
• Motivated, enthusiastic and proactive approach to your work
• Able to use your own initiative
• Reliability and efficiency
Skills and Experience