Paradym is the world’s first emotional identity app. We are on a mission to lead people to more meaningful relationships with ourselves and others through a guided personal practice in emotional identity. We’re asking you to get curious and explore your world from an emotional identity point of view - from self-awareness to recognition of others.
Our app-based coach delivers consumable content and actionable tools, all on your terms.
We break patterns. We change minds.
Download the Paradym app here!
Paradym is looking for a proactive, creative, results-oriented, and empathetic community intern to help the marketing team grow Paradym and let the world know we are here to help them.
We are looking for someone highly empathic who loves people, enthusiastic about all things community. You must not only be a great communicator, relationship-builder and have a deep fascination with the human mind but also interested in technology and all things digital.
Skills and Experience
Your skills will come to life assisting on:
- Online community management & building relationship with our users
- Content creation - creative research & image sourcing
- Social Media research, analysis & execution on digital platforms
- PR outreach & brand communications
- A strong verbal and written communicator skills
- Able to work independently in a remote, fast-paced and agile start-up environment
- Proactive and a self-starter
- Digital native, with a thorough knowledge & understanding of social media
- Pp to date with the latest fashion, lifestyle & wellbeing news, trends & innovations
- Highly empathic
- Excited by technology
- Passionate about mental health and creating social impact
And it's a bonus if you are:
- Great with people
- Have an interest in psychology
- Have a strong attention to detail
- Highly organised