Operations, Sales & Marketing Coordinator
You will be part of two growing creative, educational companies. London Fields Design School offers an alternative to university for those looking to develop a career in the creative industries. London Software Training provides industry standard design software training to designers.
We have a charitable arm, where we aim to improve access and diversity in the creative industries. We also give assemblies and free courses to school children from disadvantaged backgrounds.
You will be managing a broad range of projects and tasks. Studio management, business development, communications, enrolling students on to courses, marketing, social media and client liaison, with lots of creative opportunities possible.
We will be aiming to provide you with a personal assistant for 3 days of the week.
Operation & Sales:
- Communicating with existing and potential clients via email and phone. Using the current data system and procedures, undertaking the activities to promote courses. Marketing campaigns (direct emails to potential customers, targeted clients from the database, website special offers being highlighted before the forthcoming dates, outbound calls)
- Allocating time within the week to research potential sale opportunities – either by data analysis or via other techniques (training to be provided either by Line Manager)
- Answering in-coming calls and responding to client enquires and structured follow-up on leads.
- Raising invoices and monitoring payments
- Seeking new partnerships
- Identifying areas for growth
- Project Management
Studio Management & Admin
- General studio administration including welcoming the clients (students, trainers and visitors), making sure that their queries are answered and needs met during the business opening hours
- Making sure that the studio is presentable and stocked with the necessary consumables
- Regular updates of data systems
- General assistance with studio activities
Social Media & Marketing
- Website design and management (training provided) - Active proposing and implementation of the most appropriate campaigns to promote forthcoming courses.
- LinkedIn – Building partnerships and opportunities
- Instagram & Facebook – Management, preparation and uploading campaigns that will promote the company’s brand
- Youtube - Management, preparation and uploading of video content
- Creating of social media content, through liaising with lecturers and students
Skills and Experience
The role would suit someone with the following experience and skills, however these are not mandatory:
- Account Management
- Adwords Management
- CRM Systems
- Social Media
- Graphic Design
- Project Management
- Customer Service
- Goal Setting
- Identifying Target Audience
- Lead Generation
- Maximising Sales
- Order Processing
- Relationship Building
- Researching Targets