- Sourcing and reaching out to appropriate creators tailored to each campaign
- Communicating with clients and content creators
- Work with the Creative Strategist to ensure the campaign is running smoothly
- Manage production and campaign administration e.g. booking accommodation, travel, Invoices, contracts etc.
- Track and monitor campaign costs and results
- Run content approvals by giving feedback to YouTube creators, ensuring they meet campaign requirements and confirm content publication dates
- Assist with day-to-day tasks around the office and help others when needed.
Skills and Experience
- Deep knowledge of YouTube creators and social media platforms
- Must be highly organised and attentive
- Interpersonal skills - ability to empathise with creators, especially during stressful times
- Strong email etiquette
- Experience in a fast paced and dynamic work environment.
- Second language preferred
- Previous entry-level industry experience in a digital marketing agency environment with a focus on campaign and content strategy.
- Confidence to work independently and on fast-paced campaigns
- Ability to use Photoshop, Keynote and Illustrator
- Editing experience
- Willingness to learn in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Must be a team player
- Excited to attend industry events and develop your skills