Branch Merchandising Admin Assistant
We have an exciting opportunity for a Branch Merchandising Admin Assistant to join the Merchandising team on a full time, permanent basis at our Central London Head Office. In return you will receive a competitive salary and excellent benefits!
As our Branch Merchandising Admin Assistant, you will support the Merchandising team in maximising sales through effective allocation of stock. You will report into the Branch Merchandiser whilst working day to day with the Assistant Branch Merchandiser supporting them to drive sales for the business.
Skills and Experience
Responsibilities of our Branch Merchandising Admin Assistant will include:
- Responsible for allocating stock to all markets and channels including our website
- Amending and maintaining stock profiles across our store estate
- Analyse and review the performance of different ranges to conduct price analysis and best seller reports
- Maintains tiers, Grades and IAQs on the stock system
- Supports with new stores, renovations and closures
- Provide administrative support to the merchandising team by actively analysing sales trends, monitoring deliveries and maintaining stock levels
- Maintains a trading calendar
- Supports with communication to retail, VM and Warehouse functions
- Manages pick forecasting and deadlines across our global warehouse portfolio
Our Branch Merchandising Admin Assistant will have the following skills and experience:
- Work experience in merchandising is desirable but not essential
- Previous retail experience is preferred
- Takes responsibility for own self development, proactively seeking opportunities to learn and take on more
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as independently
- Plans workload and prioritises in line with department needs
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Experience working with Microsoft Office, Word, Excel and Outlook
If you think you have the skills and experience required to join us as our Branch Merchandising Admin Assistant, don’t miss out - apply now!