We are looking for an Assistant Designer to join our exceptional team of designers, architects, and animators, designing high-profile and ambitious projects. You would be a key part of the team, taking projects from brief through to production, supporting the lead designers throughout the process and having a detailed understanding of the overall video design.
The Assistant Designer is responsible for a wide range of diverse project tasks, including research and reference gathering, building InDesign presentations and using 2D and 3D software to interpret design ideas into sketches and visualisations. We are looking for an organized individual who can manage the digital workflow of a project, including assets tracking, files structures and file origins for copyright. You would be responsible for building reusable design templates and workflows in various 2D and 3D software packages and working with the animation team to develop content for the final productions.
This is a perfect opportunity for an ambitious and creative junior designer who is keen to learn from our talented team of designers and who would like the chance to see their work presented on a world stage.
Skills and Experience
· A motivated individual with a highly creative and responsive design approach
· A talented and ambitious designer with strong communication skills
· A hardworking individual who is organized, able to work well under pressure and is comfortable working to deadlines
· A keen interest in live performance and public art projects
· A degree or equivalent industry experience
· Highly proficient in Photoshop and InDesign
· Knowledge of animation/compositing in After Effects
· A proven ability to multitask effectively and handle multiple workflows at any one time
· Competent across Microsoft Office suite
· Knowledge of a 3D software
· Experience working on VR and AR projects
· Analogue and digital drawing skills
· Knowledge of digital media formats including Quicktime, and an understanding of video file formats, codecs etc.