1. Work closely with our Director, alongside existing staff, freelance tutors, children and young people to design, develop, and deliver new programmes of arts/media activities for small groups of children and young people in our arts/media base in the centre of Rothesay. This may include visual arts, drama, dance, digital animation, film-making, music and sound production.
2. Work closely with our Director and Care Manager to identify and adapt creative activities which meet the specific emerging needs of children with a range of physical and learning disabilities and autism- whilst delivering all activities in an inclusive environment.
3. Provide day-to-day leadership and management of the arts/media base, ensuring compliance with covid regulations, and efficient scheduling of a multi-use space with a range of users.
4. Keep accurate records of all activities, and ensure regular and effective monitoring and evaluation.
5. Help identify and develop a range of sustainable diverse funding streams to develop the programme for the organisation into the future.
· Educated to degree level or equivalent in a relevant arts discipline (or across a number of disciplines) having graduated within the last 4 years;
· Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written;
· Excellent IT skills, particularly in using standard Microsoft applications including Excel and Word;
· Relevant technical skills for the effective delivery of specific creative projects in your chosen discipline;
· Experienced in the use of online social media platforms;
· Excellent organisational skills with the ability to work to tight deadlines.