· Manage and maintain stock data accuracy and integrity between EPOS till system and Stock system for accurate sales reporting and analysis.
· Process daily sales/returns posting from EPOS to Stock system.
· Execute the release of initial product allocations and in-season replenishment to stores.
· Generate and check packing lists for store deliveries and liaise with the distribution centre for picking.
· Understand opportunities and risks and make recommendations to maximise sales and stock levels.
· Regular contact with stores regarding stock issues, delivery information and queries.
· Undertake weekly stock takes with store consultants ensuring accurate stock levels.
· Look at Styles underperforming at a store level and challenge consultants to improve sales.
· Allocate stock pot based on sales across store portfolio ensuring stock is in the best place to maximise sales
· working closely with visual-display staff and department heads to decide how goods should be displayed to maximise sales
· Understanding total business stock holding to try and maximise sales across all channels, making recommendations for moving stock cross channel
Skills and Experience
· ‘Can do’ attitude
· Excellent numerical and analytical skills
· Exceptional attention to detail
· Great organisation skills
· A strong communicator
· An approachable and friendly manner
· The ability to work to tight deadlines
· Excellent IT skills, especially Microsoft Excel
· Thrives in a busy environment