Account Executive - Chinese language skills a must
£24,000 per annum + Visa sponsorship
Advert expires on
- Working closely with Account Managers on the design and implementation of effective brand strategies across a handful of TONG clients
- Contributing to creative and campaign ideas directly through Chinese language copywriting and briefing our design team
- Compiling client reports and monitoring account performance
- Coordinating influencers and paid media campaigns across Weibo, WeChat, Little Red Book, Kuai, Douyin, & Baidu
Skills and Experience
- Fluent or native-level written and oral Chinese (please note, we cannot accept applicants for this role without this).
- Working knowledge of Chinese digital platforms including Weibo, WeChat, Little Red Book, Douyin, & Baidu
- Good communication skills in English.
- Experience working with social media planning (blogs, social media, forums).
- Professional writing experience (journalism, language, media, and marketing degrees a plus).
- Advanced knowledge of digital media, marketing and general industry.
- Excellent knowledge of fashion and lifestyle in China.
- Assertiveness, responsiveness and attention to detail.
- High quality written, PowerPoint and verbal presentation.