Aiimi LtdView Profile
In this role you will take your exisiting skills in the below areas, developing and building on these during your internship!
You will be expected to:
• Interpret a brief and offer creative, interesting ways to meet it whilst staying within the boundaries of our brand and tone-of-voice
• Provide great attention to detail with an ability to critique your own work
• Play a key role in the wider Content team, developing campaign ideas, storyboards and contributing towards varied projects including video, animation & photography
• Organisation will be key, and you will be required to organise shoots, book locations and interviewees whilst working to tight budgets and deadlines
• Direct and coordinate video production, from initial design concept stage, to briefing, creating and directing storyboards, and final delivery of projects
• Storyboard, screen capture & edit software demonstrations to be able to create instructional videos or product feature vignettes
• Creativity will be at the heart of everything you do, and you will keep a close eye on current trends, styles and techniques to ensure your work feels fresh, modern and engaging
• Ensure that projects are delivered on time, on budget and to brief
• Develop new techniques to keep Content up to date and on trend
• Work with the product development teams to understand and be able to explain our products and services
• Work with marketing to ensure video assets meet the needs of the campaign or activity
• Composite video and/or stills together
• Video editing
• Create Motion Graphics
• Create visuals/animations based on a creative brief (animation experience is a nice to have)
Who Would Benefit?
Lights, camera…action. Do you see the world in pictures and can tell a story to fire the imagination and demand attention? Are you part visionary, part story-teller and the next Kurosawa or Spielberg? If you have a passion for making films that can turn the complicated into the breathtakingly simple and beautiful, then a 12-month internship at Aiimi as our Videographer may be perfect for you.
We are a fast growing, straight talking, fun-loving technology company with a passion for data and A.I. and one eye on making the business world a smarter, better place.
As part of the ‘visual voice’ of the company you will be concerned with breathing life into our exciting new brand. Our customers will need to know what our software does and how it works, as well as who we are and why they should work with us.
We are offering a paid 12-month internship to give you the time and space to flex your creative muscles and get stuck into building a video identity for us. If it all goes well, we may even invite you to stick around permanently. But here is the exciting bit – we are also offering you a bursary to specify and buy the equipment you need and at the end of the internship you get to keep the equipment. Forever. Free.
You will be part of a wider creative team that all share your enthusiasm and eye for detail and beautiful design. Copywriters, designers, marketers and UX gurus all work together to keep our brand consistent and relevant. What you produce will be seen by thousands through our website, social channels and press/PR work.
Your work will be varied, interesting and keep you on your toes. Whether creating compelling customer success films, explainer demonstrations, day-in-the-life vignettes or ‘imagine if’ hearts and minds showstoppers you will offer your own slant on making us stand out from the crowd.
You’ll have a home at our shiny new HQ in Milton Keynes but will spend time in the field and working wherever works best for you. We pride ourselves on our collaborative team culture and sense of humour. We don’t take ourselves too seriously, but what we do makes a real difference – just ask our customers. We work with some of the largest and most respected brands in the UK, national infrastructure providers and the Government.
At Aiimi the pace is dialled up to maximum, but you will always find yourself surrounded by like-minded adventurers and the rewards are worth it. With a competitive starting internship salary that will increase upon completion of a successful first 12 months we think you will have plenty to ‘shoot’ for.