Research and Social Media Intern
The Urban Vintage AffairView Profile
- An excellent researcher for our antique product and website categories for product details and blog features
- Manage Pinterest account
- Creative and imaginative with a positive attitude.
- Help build our brand personality with strong written and verbal communication with creative copy and storytelling.
- Take initiative for content creation and curation across all our social media platforms
- Write regular blogs for the website / Facebook
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms for business (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest,) Exceptional knowledge and ability to use Pinterest and manage marketing strategies
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Confidence to edit your own content.
- Knowledgeable in the principles of SEO.
- Demonstrate experience of managing a brand’s social media account with creative flair, or your own social media accounts.
- Someone who is interested in a broad range of “on-brand” topics including design, interior design, vintage, antiques, fashion, the arts, sustainability,
- Competent and access to use Canva or Adobe Creative Suite for image editing and graphic design.
Who Would Benefit?
Our brand is search for a hardworking, creative Intern to support the research of antique product and to enhance business branding. To create innovative and effective content for our worldwide audience for social media including effectively managing Pinterest account.
A passion for interiors, trends & vintage products is must. Candidate will work remotely with occasional London meet up with myself the founder of this antique lifestyle brand. This hands-on role with be a few hours each week and that will give insight on running an independent brand.