Reflaunt: Global Marketing Manager (The Mills Fabrica portfolio company)
The Mills FabricaView Profile
We are looking for a qualified Marketing leader and Community manager to join our team. If you are passionate about fashion and sustainability, if you have experience with the resell market, if you are tech-savvy, experienced in social media, PR and promotional events, we would like to meet you.
Our ideal candidate has exceptional oral and written communication skills and is able to develop engaging content. You should be a ‘people person’ with great customer service skills and the ability to moderate online and offline conversations with our community.
Ultimately, you should be able to act as the face and voice of our brand and manage all community communications.
· Work with the founding team to lead social media marketing and set the strategy for our social presence both on a global and local level
· Grow our social followings in line with set KPIs
· Create and oversee the creation of suitable content for our channels, as well as paid social campaigns where relevant
· Community manage our global profiles across Instagram, Facebook and LinkedIn.
· Set and execute a weekly content calendar
· Track and report on our social activity on a weekly basis using the necessary tools
· Respond to follower engagement or requests in a timely and suitable manner
· You'll be able to work independently
· First-rate communicator especially in written English
· Knowledge of established and emerging social platforms and their nuances
· Able to juggle multiple projects at once
· You'll have solid experience in managing social media channels for a similar brand or organisation
· Familiarity with social analytics tools
· Experience in running paid social campaigns across multiple platforms
· Fluent in both written and spoken English
· You’ll have a solid knowledge of the fashion industry.
Who Would Benefit?
We are looking for a knowledgeable and passionate marketing and social media manager to join our global marketing team, based in London.
You'll work closely with the founding team to set and execute the marketing strategy for Reflaunt across different communication channels and our social platforms to lead the growth and quality of our presence globally.
You'll be working on drafting copywrite and design content for our different communication channels. We expect you to be creative, well-read and informed about fashion trends to ensure content is informative and appealing.
You'll help shape with the founding team the communication and marketing strategy of our brand.
You'll work with our local teams to set the weekly content calendar across multiple channels of communication. You'll manage our global social media accounts (in English) across Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn ensuring timely, relevant posts and content as well as responding to followers and driving engagement.