Print Design Intern for Luxury Fashion Brand
· Helping with prints for the next season, including Photoshop editing and Photoshop repeats
· Occasional general studio errands
· Assisting in hand-painting for the next collection
· Helping with some aspects of Instagram, for example, creating an Instagram story
· Helping with visual research for next collection
· Helping with various studio tasks, although the majority will be design based
· Highly organised, demonstrates the ability to prioritise, manage and coordinate diverse activities
· Time management and problem-solving skills
· Attention to detail, flexible and adaptable
· Previous internship experience in a similar role is an advantage but not necessary
· A team player with the ability to work independently
· Ability and willingness to learn quickly
· Well presented, great communication skills (spoken and written) and can-do attitude
· Strong interest in fashion design and development
· Confident calling on the phone
· Fluent spoken and written English
Learn more about KAYLL at www.kayll.comand on our Instagram: @kayll
Who Would Benefit?
KAYLL is a new luxury resortwear brand based in Camden, London. We are currently looking for a print design intern to join our team. The role is creative and will include a wide range of tasks, so the role is best suited to a student or recent graduate who is self-motivated and eager to get involved.
The candidate should be meticulous, hands-on and proactive. This paid internship will provide an opportunity to see all aspects of a start-up luxury clothing brand, as well as to take on significant responsibilities and creative opportunities within the design process.
We are looking for someone with strong Photoshop skills and hand-painting skills to help our Creative Director with the development of the new collection. You should be confident in creating repeats on Photoshop and have a some experience in using Photoshop within you work/previous internships for texile design.
· Immediate start
· Paid: National Minimum Wage
· 3 month internship with possibility to extend
· Hours are 9:30-6:30pm with an hour's lunch break
· Ideally 4 days a week but we can be flexible
· Interview will include a portfolio review which must include examples of hand-painting and Photoshop
· Our sunny studio is based in Camden, London NW1 with good transport links