PR Assistant Internship - Lanvin
Gillian McVeyView Profile
Gillian McVey PR is looking for a highly motivated and experienced PR Assistant Intern to work on the LANVIN account.
- Preparing and booking sample send outs
- Calling back and organising sample returns
- Monitoring daily press coverage and updating weekly press reports - scanning
- Filing and organising press coverage archive
- Updating weekly sample movement reports
- Showroom and sample maintenance including steaming
- Answering credit requests
- Assisting with events preparation
- General administrative/ad-hoc duties
- Highly motivated team player
- At minimum entry level experience with proven track record in luxury fashion PR in London - ESSENTIAL
- Pro-active and with impeccable attention to detail
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Computer literate - Mac / MS Office
Please send your CV along with a short note on your recent experience and interests.
Who Would Benefit?
Gillian McVey PR is looking for a highly motivated and experienced intern to work on the LANVIN account.