Partnerships & Community Project Manager Intern based in Amsterdam
The Student HotelView Profile
- Research on potential content-, event- & community- based partner organizations
- Project support: internal research, events & marketing and administration.
- Create reports and analyze data
- Project management: tracking deadlines, agendas and outcome.
- Develop creative brand partnership proposals including internal briefings
- Keep track of prospects from first conversation to global collaboration
- Support organizing team meetings and events
Who are you?
- Student – you MUST be enrolled in University
- Eagerness to develop yourself in project management in an operational environment
- A strong entrepreneurial spirit and an ability to address challenges and opportunities
- Problem solving capabilities to resolve issues that face a growing company
- Care for guests/partners experiencing TSH and a true passion for the TSH mission
- Fluent in English & Dutch (written and spoken), other European languages are a bonus
- Available for minimum of 6 months
- Legally permitted to work and live in the Netherlands / European Union
- Full time internship and 40 hours per week
What do we offer you
- An amazing work environment with a fantastic vibe and lots of positive energy.
- Time carved out for you to work on your own research-project
- On the job coaching and guidance
- Monthly compensation for your internship.
- The opportunity to work at a dynamic, young, international organization; we’re a real game changer in the hospitality industry
From the front desk staff and the F&B specialists at each hotel location to the Amsterdam based HQ team, we value hard, disruptive, unconventional workers and with that at our core we’ve established a European team that’s achieved huge success in growing The Student hotel over the last few years.
The awesome perks
- Staff Discount when eating in any The Commons in Europe
- Discount rate when staying in any of our Hotel across Europe
- Discount of everything at our TSH shop!
- Get your friends and family to stay in our hotels with a discount
- Bonus referral scheme
- Make use of our gym for free!
We want you to be you. No uniform, tattoos are cool, your hairstyle is yours, not ours. Basically, we don’t want to change who you are because we think the best hospitality comes from people who can be themselves and show customers their personality. Our team is diverse, representing more than one nationality, gender, age, sexual orientation, religion, culture and personality type. That’s what makes our team so special.
Who Would Benefit?
Do you want to learn everything about business development, and would you like to work in an international company on an unique department within a hospitality concept? We want you!
In case you don’t know who we are (ahem):
TSH is a game-changer. Our unique hotel concept offers student accommodation as well as long and short stay options for students-at-heart, together with epic facilities and exciting co-working spaces. Currently located in Amsterdam, The Hague, Eindhoven, Maastricht, Groningen, Dresden, Berlin, Florence, Barcelona, Vienna and with Delft and Bologna just joined the family, The Student Hotel is a truly new hospitality concept in the hearth of Europe.
What will you be doing to make that happen?
To create unexpected experiences we partner up with like-minded brands and organizations; on a local scale, we do this with the Connector Program, where each connector per property builds long-lasting relationships with the city tastemakers to build a local relevant event calendars and host ongoing programs. They position TSH as the true local hotspot for each city and attract a local network of influencers and change-makers into our community.
On a global scale, we do this through brand partnerships activities. With selected partners we build, activate and engage communities through great creative experiences in multiple locations that grow brand awareness & generates revenue.
To make sure this runs as smooth as possible, we’re looking for a Partnerships & Community Intern to join our Brand & Innovation department. This role gives you the opportunity to develop yourself working with a wide range of internal and external (international) stakeholders. You will help us streamline and manage daily upcoming and ongoing activities, keep a structured workflow and scout for local and global partnership opportunities.