Sana Jardin is looking for a part-time marketing intern, who is looking to join a fast-paced start-up environment and is passionate about all thing’s beauty/sustainability and start-ups. During the internship you will be supporting the marketing manager and assisting with day-to-day operations of marketing.
During your time at Sana Jardin, you will be;
· Supporting the Marketing manager on a range of projects from strategy to retail.
· Work closely with retail marketing on creating and updating retail/training decks, strategy presentations and providing assets for retailer launches and activations.
· Owning the marketing calendar and making sure it is up to date.
· Community Management - including developing strong relationships with consumers and looking for creative content creators to collaborate with.
· Researching trends, demographics, and competitors to suggest creative ideas to improve our social media strategy including assets such as videos/GIF’s/Reels/Imagery.
· Suggest new ways to attract prospective customers, like promotions and competitions.
· Assist with creation of 360 marketing communication and launch plans whilst considering key promotional periods.
Sana Jardin is an exciting fragrance start-up that is looking to re-write the codes of luxury.
We are a small yet driven, passionate, fun team looking for a dynamic marketing intern to join us on a part-time basis to support our continuous growth and help us scale the brand.
Whilst we are still relatively small, we have BIG ambitions. If this sounds interesting, read on…
Fragrance with a soulful purpose- Sana Jardin is a socially conscious luxury fragrance house, launched as a vehicle for social change. Built on the principles of a circular economy, Sana Jardin’s alternative business model - The Beyond Sustainability™ Movement - is the driver for change through commerce rather than charity.