Marketing Intern in Barcelona, Spain
Emerald Stay SAView Profile
- Plan and maintain the content calendar ensuring social media content is regular, relevant and engaging on Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Youtube.
- Gather, curate and create content to build and monitor a social media presence aligned with business goals.
- Data analyzing and optimisation: you are always looking at ways to improve.
- Create and provide engaging visual content to be used on social but also on emails and/or website.
- Innovation: you are on the look-out for the latest trends in social media marketing and will be able to suggest ways in which we can utilise new channels and features
Depending on your bandwidth, skills and interest, you may be involved with other responsibilities.
Who Would Benefit?
This role will report to the Marketing Manager. You will be in charge of our multiple global social media accounts across a range of channels, and will also assist in content creation and community/ambassador management. We want someone who is obsessed with social media and its future, who loves to travel and has a love for storytelling and all things innovative.
We are growing quickly and we want our talent to grow with us. We offer a work environment that values and empowers people while fostering personal development. Our culture is dictated by the following values:
- Make Mistakes - We foster a creative environment where the best ideas win, where it is okay to make mistakes and unacceptable not to learn from them.
- Question - We don't accept the status quo and look for ways to leverage technology while empowering people.
- Speak Up - We are true people who give honest feedback, who are not afraid to share opinions and who don't talk behind one's back.
- Think Big - While staying humble, we aim for the stars and work towards established goals and metrics.
- Don’t Compromise - We are obsessed with quality, like a Swiss watchmaker.
- Care - We care about our team members, our partners and our clients, and make our passion and our work one and the same.
Feeling aligned? Then we want you on the Emerald team!