BY HUMANSView Profile
ADMIN & COMMUNICATION
- Handling the day-to-day operations of the company
- Acting as first point of contact: dealing with email correspondence and phone calls
- Organising, arranging and scheduling meetings.
- Carrying out efficient online research on industry developments
- Proficient in social media as a tool for research
- Collecting research findings and presenting research analysis succinctly
- Microsoft Word and Excel
- Social media strategy and content
- Organisation skills - the role will require interns to act on their initiative and plan in advance
Skills and Experience
We are looking to hire interns for an exciting start up in the sustainable fashion world! The enterprise is supported by high profile individuals, and has ambitious aims for the industry. The internship is for 1-2 months, with the potential of full-time employment.
Interns will be encouraged to learn as much as possible from the experience. They will be given responsibilities that encourage them to use their initiative and develop confidence in their own abilities. Interns will benefit from this role in the following ways:
- Acquire industry knowledge about the sustainable fashion market
- Learn the inner workings of a fashion start-up
- Develop skills across various departments of focus in a fashion retail company.