Intern Brand Management - Digital - Based in Berlin
LOQI GmbHView Profile
As an Intern Brand Manager with a focus on Digital Marketing you will assist the global brand building and awareness campaigns. The company language is English, the internship period is up to 6 months, the starting date is flexible. You will get the opportunity to work on the following projects:
(Digital Marketing/ Display) generation of brand awareness and revenue via sponsored posts in major social media channels (Facebook, Instagram,Pinterest, etc.): you will perform customer segmentation analysis, optimize content and bidding strategies, work with the Facebook Business Manager tool and related social media tools in order to reach millions of people around the world via digital campaigns.
(Digital Marketing/ Retargeting) management of retargeting campaigns: you will launch digital marketing campaigns in the Retargeting channel with a focus on Criteo and Facebook (Social Media) management of the brands´ own social media channels in collaboration with our photographers and graphic designers: you will work on creative concepts for social media and be the owner of our exciting social media accounts (www.instagram.com/loqi/)Relationship Management) management of our existing customer base: you will develop a marketing strategy for the communication with our existing customers (i.e. using emailing marketing, offline mailing, exclusive invitations, events, etc.)<>
Who Would Benefit?
What's in it for you?
- Opportunity to shape the global brand building of a dynamic, Berlin-based accessories label
- High learning curve and responsibilities from day 1
- Dedicated onboarding process and opportunity to benefit from coaching sessions
- Being part of our ambitious, fun and international team that is reaching for the stars
- Internship with long-term employment opportunity
- Competitive salary plus bonus payments
- Work in a beautiful designer loft in the heart of Germany´s capital city
- Creative sessions in our Loqi Tower
- Student of Business Administration (General Management, Marketing Management, …) or comparable
- Work experience in strategy consulting, marketing or comparable
- Experience in performing business and marketing analysis
- Knowledge of digital marketing channels
- Proficiency in English. Additional languages are a plus
- Driven, reliable, great level of self-organization, team player!
- Interest in the arts and fashion industry
- Experience in brand management is a strong plus