Fashion Tech Business Dev & Partnerships Internship - Paris
Beyond FormView Profile
• Refine our outreach strategy, identifying and contacting high-quality fashion and tech partners through social media, email, and over the phone.
• Carry out research on potential business leads and relevant decision makers within external organisations.
• Help to plan and execute lab activities including the rollout of fashion innovation projects with high profile fashion brands.
• Support administrative tasks in-line with the needs of your partnerships and industry liaison colleagues.
• Respond to general enquiries about the project when appropriate and identifying the correct in-bound streams as and when required.
• Act as an ambassador for the Fashion Tech Innovation program.
• Explore partnership exposure opportunities and plan industry events.
Who Would Benefit?
This internship role will provide the successful candidate with hands-on experience of dealing with internal and external stakeholders in the delivery of a new fashion tech innovation lab that Beyond Form is working on for a Paris based client. You will be supporting the team to liaise with industry to generate new partnerships and business. You will provide administrative and organisational support to aid the co-ordination of further developments of the Fashion Tech program including internal and external affairs with existing sponsors. You will work on-site in our Paris office.