Fashion PR Social Media Marketing
Tasks will include:
We are a new luxury resortwear brand called Kayll launching in the end of July. With a focus on intricately hand painted prints, all of which are painted in house by our Creative Director, Jessica. Our 100% silk kimonos are all printed and made in the UK. We are very close to launching now and approaching stockists. We are excited to be expanding the team to bring a social media and marketing intern onboard. Our studio is based in Camden NW1.
- Management and growth of social media channels writing, scheduling, posting
- Community management and social listening across social media channels
- Research and present new social media campaign ideas.
- Assist on photoshoots and brand events
- Writing and/or edit content for the brands blog
- Informal reporting of social media channels
- Researching specific topics
- Pitching ideas for creative promotional content
- Monitor all social media platforms for trending news, ideas, and feedback.
- Research and evaluate competitor marketing and digital content.
- Assist with daily administrative duties
- Assisting in creating engaging social media content and scheduling posts
- Engaging with our social media followers
- Researching social media trends and news
- Creating moodboards
- Creating content for newsletters
- Preparing and selling at pop up event
- Contacting press and publications on behalf of the brand and doing research on the industry.
- SEO research
- Research and contact social media influencers in a niche z
- Contacting magazines and press
- Sending out press releases
- General helping out with studio tasks, customer orders
- Other research tasks for the studio
Desired Qualifications and Skills
- Must have an active interest and basic knowledge of fashion and womenswear
- Understanding and strong interest in social media Instagram, Facebook
- A degree or is currently completing a degree in journalism, marketing, creative writing, art history or a related field is desirable
- Strong written and communication skills
- Fluent in English written and spoken
- Great attention to detail
- A sensitivity for aesthetics for Instagram
- Comfortable with independent working
- Basic Photoshop skills
Who Would Benefit?
As we are a small design studio, you'll have the unique opportunity to learn and be apart of all aspects of the brand and our operations. You'll directly be working with our Creative Director and be heavily involved in the launch of an exciting new luxury brand. You will have variety in your tasks with no two days exactly the same so it suits someone who is keen to learn and be part of a growing creative team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain an insight into fashion e-commerce and the development of a luxury brand from the start. This role has a broad range of responsibilities so our intern will have to take the initiative and be passionate about fashion and social media.
We’re looking for an energetic, self-motivated and creative individual who has a demonstrated passion for the fashion world and social media. You’ll be responsible for managing our social media channels (mostly Instagram, but also Facebook) and researching topics for editorial content.
The ideal candidate has experience contributing to successful social media channels. Please feel free to include a link to your personal instagram, or a brand/other instagram you have worked on.