Exclusive to UAL Students: Digital Content Intern at not just a shop
not just a shopView Profile
This role will report to the Digital Communications Coordinator.
· Arranging visits to not just a shop designers to photograph their studios and ask some questions.
· Using this content on not just a shop’s social media, newsletters and blog.
· Assisting at photoshoot and events.
· Analysing our digital statistics to review engagement.
· Attending meetings and contributing ideas for new content.
If you are interested in the role please send us an updated CV and a covering letter detailing your interest and relevance to the position to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Who Would Benefit?
not just a shop sells design products and artwork by the University’s abundance of talented alumni, whilst also providing a space for students to get support with starting and developing their businesses.
As the name suggests, not just a shop is much more than a commercial retail space; it also hosts a programme of talks and workshops on topics ranging from pricing work to protecting intellectual property. Proceeds from the shop are reinvested back into supporting the department’s enterprise programme, which includes free talks, workshops, funding and one-to-one business education.
As part of its ongoing investment in UAL’s students and their careers, UAL’s Careers and Employability department is developing a paid internship programme to enable current UAL students to gain relevant experience in not just a shop.
This internship will offer the following:
· Paid experience in a professional marketing environment.
· Project management skills through planning, creating and delivering content from start to finish.
· Get tutorials in marketing tools such as Mailchimp, social media scheduling tools and google analytics.