Development Internship (Editing and Camera Skills Needed)
Whizz Kid EntertainmentView Profile
The role involves developing ideas, cutting sizzle reels, writing treatments, attending and contributing fully to creative brainstorming sessions and participating in the creative processes of programme development.
We are looking for people with:
• creativity and brilliant ideas
• editing skills: Final Cut Pro or Premier ideally
• camera skills
• a passion for television and all things digital
• the ability to work well with others in a creative environment
• confidence and initiative
• relevant skill-set e.g. IT skills: Photoshop/PowerPoint
• a knowledge of current trends in television
Who Would Benefit?
Our internship scheme provides an opportunity to work alongside industry professionals, providing a genuine, paid learning experience at an established production company.