Creative Marketing Intern
- Assisting with content curation and management of FLYKICK social media accounts
- Working with the marketing team to brainstorm new ideas to drive customer acquisition and bring them to life
- Photography and videography, including asset organisation
- Design and creation of graphics and marketing collateral - advertisements (both digital and print), posters, flyers, banners, event spaces
- Support with coordination of brand collaborations and partnerships
- Support with email marketing, newsletters and brand digital presence
- Bringing an innovative and creative mindset to the studio with an excellent eye for design
Who Would Benefit?
FLYKICK is a lifestyle brand that launched in Central London in early 2018 with a vision to become the best part of people’s day. The boutique fitness studio offers non-contact kick-boxing inspired group exercise classes; where each member faces off against their own bag in a lively music-driven & energy flooded room.
What will you learn?
- An understanding of the fast-paced workings of a start-up
- How to deliver creative and consistent design work across a range of media
- Cross-channel flexibility in design work
- How to create engaging content for social media
- Best practices for marketing communication across a range of platforms
- How to use email marketing platforms & work on website
- How to engage a community and increase customer acquisition
- Refining photography, videography and graphic design skills in a fitness environment - portfolio building
- Understanding of a range of marketing functions as desired (e.g. paid PPC & FB advertising, event & brand management, PR etc.)