CAA-GBG Global Brand Management GroupView Profile
• Positive, Idealistic outlook. We use this every single day.
• Perceptiveness. Noticing things, more keenly than most.
• Oversee design projects, from development to delivery
• Cultural awareness. We’re sensitive to the world around us.
• Strong concepts, impressive and unique ideas delivered across varied mediums. • Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite.
• A strong interest in typography and design.
• Detail orientated, self-motivated and highly organised with the ability to work independently and meet deadlines whilst also being able to collaborate with a team and inspire others
• Adaptable, flexible and able to work to various demands and deadlines
• Positive and approachable attitude to deliver a great brand/client experience
Who Would Benefit?
ABOUT THE ROLE:
We are looking for someone who is hungry & proactive to join our Creative team for a 1-3 month paid internship. This is a hands-on opportunity to create compelling and game-changing design solutions. You will have the chance to work on a wide range of briefs and projects such as: creative concepts, style guides, brand books, point of view documents, trend directions, branding, art direction and much, much more!