Creative Design Intern
Vivona BrandsView Profile
A self-motivated, bright and creative individual who is completing a degree in design. Below are some of the qualities and skills required:
- A creative individual who is passionate about and competent in graphic and packaging design.
- Effective communication skills, with the ability to work to deadlines in a fast paced environment, showing initiative.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite including: Illustrator & Photoshop.
- A willingness to learn and contribute to the creative team.
- Ability to pick up new software and systems quickly.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
Typical day to day tasks include:
- Supporting the design team on creating product concepts visuals, packaging artwork and graphics.
- Working across a range of beauty, lifestyle and wellbeing products.
- Designing captivating marketing material.
- Supporting the product development team in creating the next best-selling products.
- Producing first stage packaging mock-ups.
Skills and Experience
The successful applicant will have the opportunity to gain all relevant experience and skills associated with working in a creative team environment working on our hugely successful K Beauty brands, Lifestyle Brands and Wellbeing Brands. This is an opportunity to engage in a fast paced business environment, whilst surrounded by the support of highly skilled designers and product developers. You will be working on live projects from day one and given the opportunity to develop a range of essential design skills.