Community Manager / Contemporary Artist Agency
- Managing social media accounts
- Content creation for social media and website
- Research and outreach for partners, clients, and artists
- Creating and maintaining an events calendar
- Updating artwork archives of represented arti
Who Would Benefit?
S1X is looking for a highly motivated and curious intern to join our small dynamic team. The intern needs to have basic knowledge of the art market and the general cultural landscape in Europe and be highly capable of taking initiative and working independently. They will work from a beautiful workspace located in Central London with flexible hours and have access to a private gym. Possibility of travel in Europe. He/She needs to be visually oriented, understand the basics of curatorial writing and be up-to-date on brand landscapes in tech, beauty, music, fashion and art.
This is a highly flexible position that offers the possibility to work across various aspects of the art industry.
This is a 3 month part-time internship (+-15h a week) paid at national minimum wage.
Essential skills / profile:
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to take initiative and work independently
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Interest and basic knowledge of contemporary art, art history, fashion, and marketing
- Skills in Indesign and Adobe suite are a plus
- Practical problem-solving skills
- Basic understanding of curatorial writing