Womenswear Knitwear Apprenticeship - Paid
JAM ApparelView Profile
Designing and creating knitwear samples
Who Would Benefit?
A paid apprenticeship with a new launching women's brand focusing predominantly on knitwear. A slow fashion womenswear brand, specialising in luxury and high-quality knits created using natural materials. The sister brand to our existing children's knitwear brand JAM.
Offering experience to develop a broad range of skills from marketing, communications, procurement through to production. Along with skills acquired through working alongside the brands designer to develop designs and create knitwear samples for production.
We are looking for someone who has a versatile skill set which can be applied in multiple areas of the brand. Someone who is reliable, independent, creative and resourceful, happy to take on a range of tasks.
- Creating knitwear samples
- Working on spec sheets
- Assisting with production
- Working on various aspects of the design process
- Knitwear development understanding or background
- Familiar with Silver Reed knitting machines
- Knowledge of Illustrator &/ or Photoshop
- Basic knowledge of Excel
- Produce clear working drawings