Paid LFW Events & Digital Interns needed for September 13th - 16th (4 days)
The ApartmentView Profile
We are looking for 2-3 individuals who will join our team to help us produce an event during London Fashion Week. Our event is visited by a number of social influencers, magazine editors and more. We are looking professional individuals who will help with tasks that include guest list management, hosting, setting up/packing down the event, assisting various members of the team & more.
The Candidate: For this position we require someone who is/has all of the following:
- A graduate or student studying a degree in a relevant subject
- MUST be London based!
- Experience working at other events ( at least 2 other internships)
- Available for ALL of the dates provided
- Clear & well spoken, with strong communication skills.
- Extremely well-organised and efficient, with a good dose of common sense.
- Able to work well as part of a team but also independently.
- Able to organise carry out multiple tasks simultaneously under tight deadline pressure.
- Able to communicate with team members and project managers clearly and efficiently.
- Respectful, professional, diligent, posses a very strong work ethic and excited for your future in the workplace.
Who Would Benefit?
The Apārtment Global Group (TĀGG) is a combination of companies that at the heart of them, all focus on nurturing the lifestyle & talents of people aged 16 – 35. Through a combination of education, refining taste levels, cultivating talents & providing them with a array of opportunities. Our companies all understand they have a part to play and are constantly finding innovative ways to do so.
We are a digital & influencer marketing agency with a special focus on experiential production. In short, we bring your stories to life. Over time we have become known for our physical activations, creative strategies and strong influencer/creative relationships. We have many aims but at the forefront of them all, we push creative barriers to ensure the individuals we work with can grow into strong independent entrepreneurs whilst the brands we work with, express their stories through quality narratives.
You will be required to work full time for the entire period of time. We hold a number of events throughout the year and so though this is a short term contract, we are looking to add great individuals to our roster of talent that we reach out to whenever we have events & projects.