Victoria and Albert Museum
Closing date: 08 January 2024
Winner's prize: Who is it for?
This course is for young artists interested in a career in digital fashion or fashion designers wanting to include digital garments in their creative practice.
We’re interested in hearing from creatives who push the boundaries of costume, fashion, and design for performance.
The course will include:
What will I gain from the programme?
- Concept development for digital fashion
- 3D design technical instruction for Fashion and Costume
- Branding / marketing guidance and portfolio techniques
- Talks from industry experts & mentoring sessions
– Apply by 8th January 2024 at midnight GMT
– Participant selection: 26, 29, 30th January 2024
– Course: 14 sessions between 15 February and 14 March 2024 (online and at V&A South Kensington)
- Experience and skills in the fashion and costume design process
- Develop your collaboration, communication, creative and critical thinking skills
- Build content for your digital or physical portfolio
- A chance to showcase your digital creations at a V&A event